5 Best Autumn Camping Activities
The autumn weather makes for a great time to do activities outside as well as inside during the middle of the day. Setting the kids up with some fun arts and crafts activities is one way to get in a few relaxing moments at Silent Valley Club.
Here are 5 easy and fun crafts that present creative ways to keep the kids involved and tuned in to their natural surroundings during your next visit to Silent Valley Club this fall:
Find more activities on our Camping With Young Kids board and Camping With Older Kids board on Pinterest!
- Paint a Halloween tote at the Family Center. Swing by the SVC Family Center from noon to 2 p.m. on Friday, October 30, to decorate a trick-or-treat bag!
- Create a fun Halloween craft for just $1. Come by the Family Center on Saturday, October 31. We’ll be doing spooky crafts throughout the day.
- Fall Leaf Painting: The campground floor will have plenty of falls leaves to collect when the trees start turning. For this activity, all you need are leaves, paper, tape and a few colors of paint.
- Q-Tip Fall Tree: Adults will love the quick clean-up of this painting activity. Introduce a new painting technique to the kids by equipping them with q-tips and paint to create beautiful fall trees. No paint brushes needed.
- Mason Jar Fall Tree Luminaries: After these crafts are complete, place battery-powered votive candles inside for a personalized addition to the dinnertime picnic table or handmade night lights.