7 Reasons To Go Halloween Camping at Silent Valley Club
The biggest holiday of the year for Silent Valley Club is always Halloween. And this year it lands on a weekend! Over 2 spooky nights, kids and adults alike can join in some fun festivities.
Here are 7 of the best reasons to come Halloween camping at Silent Valley Club this year:
- Decorating Contest – Our campers go all out when decking out their campsites for Halloween. It’s like Christmas in October!
- Haunted House –For the last two years, the Haunted House has been a hit. Thanks to Cindy, our Activities Supervisor, and the countless staff members and volunteers who run it, the Haunted House is one of the scariest you’ll ever experience.
- Trick-Or-Treating – Our campground is one of the safest places a kid can go trick-or-treating. We prohibit any driving during the time we set aside for kids to collect candy.
- Costume Contest – There are lots of categories for kids to compete it. One of our previous winners brought her dog in a matching costume! Every tike from 0-13 years old is invited to participate.
- Halloween Dance Party– On Halloween night this year, our in-house DJ, DJ Patty Pat, is going to be scaring up some good vibes. It’s always a fun time when DJ Patty Pat’s throwing the party.
- Art and Crafts Bazaar– Our vendors always get creative. The Bazaar is a great place to look for a few last minute Halloween-style accessories for the weekend.
- Ghost Stories – Bring out the flashlights and get ready to let your imagination run wild in the wild.
Which item on our top list is your favorite? Tell us on Twitter by tweeting us at @SilentValleyRV.